R17 Scope: We are releasing 22 bug fixes and a Crash Reporting & Diagnostics solution as detailed below in the table.
• A new company file can now have a period at the end of the name
• When opening Point of Sale error message “Value cannot be null. Parameter:s” will no longer occur
• Usage and Analytics Study added
• Point of Sale Add-ons developed by third party developers will no longer return an error when adding multiple items to a receipt using IPOSDocumentItems.AddItems in the add on interface.
• Point of Sale Add-ons developed by third party developers will no longer timeout on REST Queries
• Client can now be updated automatically if client is trying to connect to a server of higher release.
• Barcodes that are shorter than thirteen digits will now be searched when scanned.
• Receipt number is now visible in item history
• Correct item will now display and print when printing tags from the Item List
• When selecting Item Detail in Item List it will appear without additional delay
• Cursor will now default to the swipe field when taking a debit card as form of payment
• When viewing Customer Statistics from a receipt the information will now show correctly
• Will no longer give an error when adding a customer with multiple email addresses to a sales receipt
• Receipt number is now visible in customer history
• The full item description from the Point of Sale receipt will now be sent to QuickBooks in the financial exchange
• A sales receipt with returned group items will no longer cause an error during financial exchange
• Remote Store will now prompt when scanning an unrecognized item.
• Employee security group can no longer make changes to store account settings